Thursday, September 18, 2008, 7:53:32 AM, you wrote:

> Hi

> On Thursday 18 September 2008 at 2:36:03 PM, in
> <mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Dan Lester wrote:

>> I don't think it is Vista related, since others have reported it
>> here too. But can't swear what OS they're on. Maybe if others have
>> it on non-Vista OS they could report it.

> As per my signature:-

> Using The Bat! v4.0.34 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600

I'm on same version of Bat, but on Vista Home Premium SP1, with all
available patches.

>> But I don't see two PROCESSES in Task manager, just the display of
>> the second button in the Taskbar.

> I currently have just one The Bat! button on my taskbar (plus one Edit
> Mail Message).

>> Task manager shows just one process named thebat.exe.

> The "processes" pane of my task manager currently shows just one
> instance of thebat.exe. The "applications" pane has two The Bat!
> entries (plus one Edit Mail Message).

I now see the two "applications" as well, despite there being only one
"process" in the other tab.  hadn't noticed the duplicate applications
before, since normally only look at processes.  And two buttons in
task bar, plus the "edit mail" button.

dan

--
The road goes on forever and the party never ends. REK, Jr.
Dan Lester, Boise, ID