My preference is to top-post when replying to emails.  So, in my template for
replies, there are typically three blocks
of text:
<my new reply text>
<my signature>
<quoted text>

What I'm having a problem with is that the editor will format everything below
the signature delimiter "-- " as part of
the  signature, so the quoted text will be formatted as part of the signature.
Is it possible to keep the two separate
while  still  being  able  to  top-post?   It doesn't affect the actual, it's
just affecting what i see visually in the
editor.  I would like to see the three separate sections with three different
formats.  Thanks.

--
AC