Hi Marck,

> As it happens, it does affect the actual. The so-called "Signature
> delimiter" is really called a "Cut Mark". It is the point at which
> signatures are cut off for an orderly reply.

This is remembering me for a question I already have a long time.
Is there any contra-sign, that recovers the situation from above the delimiter?
I used to write f.i. a P.S. below my signature. (If above, it wouldn't be really
a P.S.).

--
Regards,
Gunivortus

    P.S.     It would be nice if this sentece would be shown in normal mode.