Hi,

Friday, August 14, 2009, 1:35:27 PM,expires2...@yahoo.co.uk wrote:

> Or you could create an incoming message filter.
> Make it a common filter if using multiple accounts.
> Something like:-

> Condition: Any Message
> Action: Export the message -
>         path/to/folder/%subj.txt
>         Export format: plain text
>         When destination file exists: increment file name
>         (define a template if you want it
> different to the usual "saved
>         message" template for the account)

I think this could be a solution, if only I were a
little more savvy!

This part in particular, is giving me problems:
   path/to/folder/%subj.txt

   Let's say I wanted to save this in a folder
   with the following path:
     E:\My Documents\saved from email
 Can you please tell me what exactly I would need
 to add in the filter?

 Thanks!

 Susanne                            mailto:sisk...@gmail.com

Using The Bat! 4.0.38
OS: Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 3