Hello Susanne,

Saturday, August 15, 2009, 12:13:17 AM, you wrote:

> Hi,

> Friday, August 14, 2009, 9:43:09 AM,ge...@gjctech.co.uk wrote:

>> 3. To export the messages to a Windows folder, from the Tools menu
>>    point to Export Messages, and click the appropriate item.

> Thanks!

> I forgot to mention that I want to save the
> messages as text files.

> Exporting works, but only as .msg, .eml, or unix
> mailbox.

> What I'm looking for is a bulk way of saving
> several hundred messages as txt files in a windows
> folder.

goto  the website www.processtext.com as they have converter programs including
the bat
and several hundreds of others... some programs are free, some seem to not exist
but its unlikely what you want isnt on their website.
No idea why you want output as text but have a look as there are many programs.
Quite a few also exist as torrents....

 tracer                            mailto:0tra...@gmail.com