Hello MONSELL,

On Fri, 14 Aug 2009 18:14:48 +0530 GMT (14/Aug/09, 19:44 PM +0700 GMT),
mons...@monsell-international.com wrote:

Mmic> I got 3 email accounts (A, B & C). My filter folders are all set in the
Mmic> COMMON FOLDER. The default email id is A account. When ever the
Mmic> REPLY button is pressed for a message resting in the COMMON FOLDER it
Mmic> opens up under A. But sometimes, the message has to be replied by B or
Mmic> C account.

I really wonder why you filter all messages into a common folder. If
you want to reply seperately from the incoming account, there is
absolutely no neccesity to mix all emails together. In fact, TB!'s
ability to keep the accounts seperate was my main main reason to buy
TB! some ten years ago.

Mmic> There is this function IF, THEN and ELSE used in TB and using these
Mmic> functions, is there a possibility for TB to recognized the email id's
Mmic> that has to be replied under A, B and C account???

Sure there is, but it is much more convenient to keep the Inboxes
seperately to begin with. In fact, the problem you does not exist in
TB!; you created it.

If you want to see all your incoming mails in one folder (I wouldn't
know why, but people work differently), I suggest to use a virtual
folder. Just let it monitor all the Inboxes of the different accounts
and set the condition to Unread.

Mmic> One could store all the email id's or even better, the domain name
Mmic> that has to go under A and similarly to B & C or only to store for B &
Mmic> C account so that once the REPLY button is hit, TB identifies under
Mmic> which account that this message has to be replied.

Sure. One could also export the messages, rotate with ROT-26 and then
re-import. All is possible with TB!. But why oh why do you spend so
much energy to make email handling inefficient? All these loops and
hoops are really not necessary with TB!.

Mmic> At moment, what I have done is made a QT so that if the REPLY has to
Mmic> be done with B account, but opens with A account, I run the QT and the
Mmic> FROM id changes from A to B. sometimes, it is overlooked and the REPLY
Mmic> goes under A which actually it should have been under B.

TB! is really great at that. Better solution (IMHO): Use TB! out of
the box. That's much more efficient that way.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Message reply created with The Bat! 4.2.9.4