Hi Jens Franik,

Monday, August 17, 2009
you let us know -possibly edited- :
>> so I would get something like VMware's Fusion that would allow me to
>> do this.
I am quite happy with parallels desktop. The only reason to "install"
Windows as a virtual machine is "the bat!" I still feel at home there and
do not want so switch to apple mail (yet). Some stores offer parallels as
a giveaway when you buy a Mac, some like Gravis store have a reduced
price for it.
The best way to run Windows -it's true- is on a Mac. Never had a
bluescreen or was affected by the regular problems, btw.

--
kind regards
Charlene Ferrara