Hi,

Sunday, August 30, 2009, 3:14:22 AM,expires2...@yahoo.co.uk wrote:

> Cool. Just passing on info others passed to me on this list, along
> with a little of my own experience. (-;

This really made my week, as I was seriously
thinking I would have to migrate to a different
email program and didn't really want to after
being so used the TB for ages.

So, huge thanks for taking the time to explain the
whole process! :)

> My "All Outgoing - Archive it" filter has the condition "Any message"
> and the action "Copy to the folder
> \\Archived_Messages\Sent Mail"

Got that working too, now! Thanks again!

> Correct. The messages will still be
> moved/copied to the Archive
> account but TB! will not waste time and
> resources loading the message
> base for the folders in that account unless you sign into it.

Perfect! :)

 Susanne                            mailto:sisk...@gmail.com

Using The Bat! 4.2.6
OS: Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 3