Hello Marck,

On Fri, 9 Oct 2009 19:00:23 +0100 GMT (10/Oct/09, 1:00 AM +0700 GMT),
Marck D Pearlstone wrote:

TF>> I didn't configure any PGP. I am using TB! as is.

MDP> Ah - TB doesn't have that capability. It only has the ability to shell
MDP> out to PGP to do the job by proxy. It does require some measure of
MDP> configuration. Also, if you don't have any PGP installed, TB only has
MDP> RSA key support. Mine is certainly a DSA/1024 key and not RSA so
MDP> without external PGP support, you won't be able to verify my
MDP> signature.

I see. But S/Mime is internal capability?

How do I import a new root certificate into TB!? I communicate with
people who sign all their message by S/Mime but I cannot verify the
sigs. I went to the organisdation's server, and they offer a .msi
file, which actually works for Internet Explorer and the secure
websites are now certified, so the cert apparently resides somewhere
in an IE directory.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Message reply created with The Bat! 4.2.10.6