Hello Jens,

http://www.google.de/#q=dod+email+root+certificate&btnG=Google-Suche&meta=&aq=f&oq=dod+email+root+certificate
JF> and watching
JF> http://www.dtic.mil/dtic/announcements/dodrootcertificates.html
JF> i found it should be found here, but the Site does not load for me:
JF> http://dodpki.c3pki.chamb.disa.mil/rootca.html
JF> but they say:
JF> For further assistance: DTIC Web site customers should contact
r...@dtic.mil or (703) 767-8274.

Thanks for all this. Yes, I am in contact with dodpki. Believe me,
the DOD has so many different departments with different approval
procedures, that my request over here is a cry for help. They do offer
suppport for Outlook and Thunderbird (and a few others), but TheBat!
isn't in their standard list.

JF> Maybe you should eMail r...@dtic.mil and tell them to guide you to the
JF> correct Website, where you can download the Root Certificate and see
JF> the Fingerprints, because you have to compare the Fingerprints to be
JF> sure this is the wanted Certificate.

I have never heared of DTIC but am not surprised there is just another
unit again. I'll try that but don't expect a quick answer, with the
long weekend coming up in the US.

I'll also be in the 703 area code later this month, so there is hope
this problem will be solved.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Message reply created with The Bat! 4.2.10.6