Hi

On Saturday 10 October 2009 at 4:53:12 PM, in
<mid:1004758652.20091010175...@gmx.de>, Jens Franik wrote:

> Resources: Installing DoD Root Certificates from
> searching
> http://www.google.de/#q=dod+email+root+certificate&btnG=Google-Suche&meta=&aq=f&oq=dod+email+root+certificate
> and watching
> http://www.dtic.mil/dtic/announcements/dodrootcertificates.html
> i found it should be found here, but the Site does not
> load for me:
> http://dodpki.c3pki.chamb.disa.mil/rootca.html but they
> say: For further assistance: DTIC Web site customers
> should contact r...@dtic.mil or (703) 767-8274.

Possibly try something like http://crl.disa.mil/getsign?DOD%20CA-21

I googled '"DOD EMAIL" certificate' and selected the first result,
which was an FAQ page on portal.navfac.navy.mil. Firefox gave me the
"certified by unknown authority" dialogue box and I selected "examine
certificate" and found the above link under details | certificate
fields | certificate | extensions | authority information access

--
Best regards

MFPA

War is a matter of vital importance to the State.

Using The Bat! v4.0.38 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600