Hi

On Saturday 10 October 2009 at 3:42:12 AM, in
<mid:1809206101.20091010094...@thomas-bkk.my-fqdn.de>, Thomas
Fernandez wrote:

> I see. But S/Mime is internal capability?

You have a choice of internal implementation or "Microsoft CryptoAPI"
which is set at Options | S/MIME

> How do I import a new root certificate into TB!? I
> communicate with people who sign all their message by
> S/Mime but I cannot verify the sigs. I went to the
> organisdation's server, and they offer a .msi file,
> which actually works for Internet Explorer and the
> secure websites are now certified, so the cert
> apparently resides somewhere in an IE directory.

No experience myself but maybe the solution given at reference 2.2 in
the first post of
http://ritlabs.com/en/forum/read.php?FID=4&TID=7101&MID=27073&phrase_id=1629356#message27073

will help? I think you need to be using the internal implementation.

--
Best regards

MFPA

If you save the world too often, it begins to expect it

Using The Bat! v4.0.38 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600