Hi Sue

I replied to Wade off-list, but to kill this thread before it goes off
in all sorts of "it's Friday" directions, here's my answer to him:

********
Oooo no! Kangaroos are neat and tidy (think goats and sheep... but you
really don't want to go there) and besides, they're nowhere near as
lucrative as elephants!

(Acknowledgement: I heard the phrase "cleaning up after elephants can be
lucrative" on the STC Lone Writers or CIC SIG lists the other day - it
was so evocative that it stuck.)

********
And for WAY more than anyone needs to know:
http://www.abc.net.au/science/scribblygum/september2004/ (warning:
pictures of  scat!)

OK, we can kill this thread now.

Rhonda (who today is trying real hard to finish editing a PhD thesis on
the wine grape industry in Australia... fascinating stuff!)

Rhonda Bracey
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.cybertext.com.au <http://www.cybertext.com.au/>
AuthorIT Certified Consultant