The original poster has conveniently ignored those of us who've said that
Adobe's new product announcements are subject to various SEC regulations. My
interpretation was the original poster wanted to whine and then wanted
something free for nothing.

Yes, Adobe knew there was a new product suite coming out. But they couldn't
legally make the announcement until the product was shipping. If you want to
talk about ethics (see another thread on STC), what they did was, in fact,
ethical and legal.

I'm pretty appalled at the Adobe bashing going on here. If you don't like
the company, you can put your money where your mouth is, and stop purchasing
their products. There are other options.

...sue