From: Gene Kim-Eng [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, November 13, 2007 12:10 PM
To: Michael Hu; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: tcp@techcommpros.com
Subject: Re: [TCP] Response from Adobe** RE: Upgrade Anger to Tech Comm
Suite.

Michael,

In this case, these policies have resulted in a pricing structure that
probably makes TCS unattractive to people who own the CURRENT
(not previous) releases of any of its components.  As it happens,
I'm on FM 7 and Acrobat 7, so when the time comes that I have to
upgrade to newer releases of either, TCS might be a reasonable
option to consider.  But if I had already bought FM8 or Acrobat 8,
you shouldn't expect to see my order until the 9.0 releases come
out.

Gene Kim-Eng