>     Denis> I tried closing a couple of issues, but ran into a
>     Denis> question. Do existing tags in GitHub issues (v3.5, v3.6,
>     Denis> ... v4.3) mean "opened against version N.N" or "fixed in
>     Denis> version N.N"?
>
> let's take this to mean, opened against version N.N.

I have looked through the GH issues once again, added a few tags and started
labelling issues with them:

bug
feature request
duplicate
fixed in 4.3.0
web-site

The last one deserves a special note, it stands for the kind of issues that I
believe to belong to the tcpdump-htdocs repository. That is, the old web-site
bugs will be labeled with the tag in the tcpdump repository and any new such
issues should be opened in tcpdump-htdocs. I have enabled the issues feature
for the tcpdump-htdocs repository and disabled the wiki feature for all 3
repositories (also checked that no wiki pages existed).

--
    Denis Ovsienko