fyi...
These promo prices are less than what we were just bid on the spring AV coop:
4100N is around $80 less
4550N is $20 less
We are talking to HP about getting the same for the coop, but thought
you ought to know right away, as it is a short offer.
Rick

--
Rick Maehl, Technology and Production Supervisor
Arrowhead Area Education Agency #5

http://www.mail-archive.com/tech-cord@aea5.k12.ia.us/