On 10/14/10 17:30, Ted Unangst wrote:
On Thu, Oct 14, 2010 at 11:17 AM, Gilles Chehade<gil...@poolp.org>  wrote:
we don't have evdns in our libevent and I'm pretty confident it's not going
to happen any time soon given how many times I heard "no fucking way" by
different hackers :p
In that case, here's some more constructive feedback from a quick glance. :)

It doesn't look like you are reloading resolv.conf after a time
interval, which is something that libc does, so if you change that
file you'll need to restart smtpd now.
Thanks Ted,

I am working on that right now, I initially had an asr context per-lookup and
I would catch changes this way, but Eric suggested I should have one asr for
smtpd to be more efficient and that I should stat resolv.conf to catch changes.

I am trying to figure out the proper way to invalidate/update pending lookups
while I do the context update.

Gilles