For me it works as well. :)

Just two more little flaws:

1) If you configure WOL inside /etc/hostname.<if>, then you get the following
error message during booting:

"xl0: command never completed!"
"xl0: transmission error: ff"

and you're not able to login. the problem is:
"xl_init" is called first, which makes a call to "xl_stop". and "xl_stop" calls
"xl_pci_power", which tries to bring the IF into D3 powerstate. more precisely,
the "pci_conf_write" routine is not able to set the XL_PSTATE_D3 bit (however,
it can set the XL_PME_ENABLE bit. i checked by setting just one of them.)

the initial disable mechanism of "xl_attach" doesn't work, since "xl_init" is
called _before_ "xl_attach".

2) it would be nice if we push the wol setting stuff inside ONE routine, rather
than spreading it over several ones (that is, all the CSR_WRITE stuff together
into "xl_pci_power".

i'm currently working on it...but maybe, stefan might be faster than me again
(if he wants to...). ;)

cheers