On Sun, Jun 19, 2011 at 08:55:17PM +0000, Thomas Gerlach wrote:
> Stefan Sperling <stsp <at> stsp.name> writes:
>
> hi stefan,
>
> oh, sorry, no. i just got back from the german southside festival this
> evening.
> should explain why i missed it... ;)
>
> seems you came to the same conclusion. fine. :) so i will test it then...

It would be interesting to know if just the first hunk, which
re-enables RX, is enough.

I don't have working xl wol hardware, so what I did was compare
our driver to the FreeBSD driver taking blind guesses as to what
could be wrong.

So the diff I sent may be larger than needed.
If you could help trim down the diff to the absolute minimum needed
based on testing with hardware that would be great. Cheers!