On Thu, Oct 24, 2013 at 10:33:22PM +0300, Henri Kemppainen wrote:
> What happens when priv->swap_axes is set, and the ax && ay branch is
> taken along with the wsWheelEmuFilterMotion() branch.  Following
> continue another event is processed and now the axes are swapped again
> (ax and ay were not reset after use) and then what?  Not very likely
> I know.

Ah, yes, there is the possibility of posting an inconsistent pointer sample
in this case. Perhaps we should only update the old_ax/old_ay if the
wsWheelEmuFilterMotion branch is not taken?

What do you think? And yes, this is a very very unlikely case. You could
argue it wouldn't matter even if it did happen.

--
Best Regards
Edd Barrett

http://www.theunixzoo.co.uk