On Tue, Oct 29, 2013 at 11:07:29PM +0600, Alexandr Shadchin wrote:

> > Look good to me. However I've a concern about compatibility with
> > NetBSD. The kernel change should be documented in the commit message
> > for xf86-input-ws so that they can catch up with the kernel change
> > before they update xf86-input-ws...
> >

> Update diff (add small hack for NetBSD).

Having spent ten minutes scribbling in xournal using my stylus, I can say
that this appears to work well. Diagonal lines are smooth even when drawn
fast. ws.c is looking much tidier too.

If the others are happy with the kernel portion of your diff, then I
reckon this is good to go in.

--
Best Regards
Edd Barrett