Hello,

attached is SMP patch for PF. consider it as toxic proof of concept as it has
paniced my amd64 system (see attached phone-shot). I have to figure out how to
debug it yet. The problem is the USB keyboard has died, so I had no chance to
type anything.  fortunately the issue is 100% reproducible.

The patch compiles in .MP and non-MP version. As you'll see more work is
needed to stabilize it and get full SMP support of PF. Those PF
features are not covered by SMP changes:
        - packet queues
        - packet logging
        - pf-sync

patch is attached.