Le 14.11.15 17:02, Chris Cappuccio a écrit :
> Mathias Schmocker [s...@smat.ch] wrote:
>>
>> First tests with a bootable OpenBSD amd64 5.8-current USB stick and
>> installation on the 16GB mSata internal storage.
>> After reboot, BIOS could find mSata to boot on, but defaulted to the memtest
>> boot payload
>>

> This is a setting you can change, although the default boot order would put memtest last.

Not for me:

1. USB MSC Drive SanDisk Ultra Fit 1.00
2. Payload [memtest]
3. Payload [setup]

I have now successfully installed and booted on a small 16GB SanDisk USB key, root on sd1a (but I had a hard lockup once, with > xhci_wait_for_command: Command ring still running ...)

But pressing F10 and 3 to access setup and placing mSata in front of all the other does NOT work (even if sd0a has a bootable bsd.rd, /boot and the proper /etc/boot.conf, and is accessible once OpenBSD runs out of the USB key ...)

Which SeaBIOS, BUILD version, and option rom does your APU2 display when booting up ?