On 07/03/2016 19:14, Jason McIntyre wrote:
> all of your changes appear to be for the sake of preference, rather than
> that what's there is incorrect. it would be better then to state why you
> think your change is neccessary. i don;t feel any of these changes are
> improvements.
>
> language is flexible, that's all. i'm not generally in favour of
> changing something just because we can.

Sure thing.
1) An interface is not a type of address, referencing the interface
triggers the system to look up the address associated with the interface.
2) you reference in a particular syntax, not of a particular syntax
3) I agree for the changes in the last paragraph doesn't add anything
but changes style. twice is succinct :)

Regards

Sevan