On Wed, Apr 19, 2017 at 10:30:43AM -0600, Todd C. Miller wrote:
> In general, if -fdo-something is supported I think it should also
> accept -fno-do-something.  Since this was seen in the wild, patching
> llvm makes the most sense.  Bonus points if you can get it upstreamed.

The positive forms of some harmless / useless GCC options are recognized
if they are popular. It was never meant to be exhaustive and there is
little motivation for adding to the list just because one person
brilliantly decided to pick something from the GCC manual. I'd just drop
the option -- it only exists in modern GCC for legacy compat as well.

Joerg