On 2018/09/04 14:22, Solene Rapenne wrote:
> About munin I'm trying to get a diff accepted upstream to fix cpu plugin and
> talk about this with kirby@. The cpu plugin uses sysctl kern.cp_time. While
> it's not related, I prefer to announce it here so people don't waste time
> fixing it again by looking at the thread :)

Ah nice. When I worked on the initial munin port with mk I had intended
to try to get upstream to take the openbsd plugins separately (rather
than the current "copy similar OS and patch" approach), but I got fed up
with rrdtool performance on OpenBSD and stopped using munin before I got
round to it.. (and then I started using librenms and got fed up with
rrdtool performance once again ;)