On Wed, 18 Aug 2021, Stuart Henderson wrote:

> On 2021/08/18 18:48, Martin Pieuchot wrote:
> > Regarding the introduction of a separate wskbd(4) this can be seen as an
> > intermediate step.  Having this logic in ukbd(4) implies revisiting the
> > way reportID are mapped to USB drivers, which is still a bit of a hack
> > when it comes to supporting multiple of them.
>
> Talking of this, paco@ (cc'd) should send the lsusb from his USB-C dock...

This is the output of lsusb with the USB-C that sthen is talking about
attached.  Dmesg also for convenience.

https://e1e0.net/paste/lsusb.txt
https://e1e0.net/paste/dmesg_p14s.txt

For the record, the HDMI output works if an actual monitor is attached
and is shown on xrandr as "DisplayPort-1".  Display Port is not
recognized, nor is the network interface or the audio interface.  The
USB hub(s) work ok.

I can do some tests if you want.  Just send patches my way and I can
provide the output you need.

Cheers,

--
Paco Esteban.