James Hastings <mooset...@gmail.com> writes:

> On Sun, Oct 10, 2021 at 11:42:31PM +0200, Mark Kettenis wrote:
>> > Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2021 22:27:52 +0200 (CEST)
>> > From: Mark Kettenis <mark.kette...@xs4all.nl>

>> > Updated diff that masks unhandled interrupts like we do in amdgpio(4).
>>
>> And another update to fix a typo in the pin groups for Sunrisepoint-LP.

I had issues with kettenis@'s diff awhile ago on my Surface Go 3 that
IIRC is Sunrisepoint-LP. The touchscreen defines a gpio interrupt pin in
ACPI that ihidev(4) or dwiic(4) or something try to use for the device
instead of polling mode. It results in an interrupt storm on attach and
I'm not sure which driver needs fixing.

I dont have the device with me but should be able to test this later
tonight my time.

-dv