On Tue, Oct 10, 2023 at 06:25:44AM +0200, Peter J. Philipp wrote:
> > > Thanks, I actually have one of these myself.  So I'm going to
> > > investigate (and probably drop one of the diffs).
> >
> > I don't see any problems on my machine.  Firmware loads and WiFi works
> > just fine on my MacBookPro12,1.
> >

> Hmm odd.  I'll have to check again.  Thanks Mark!

Hi,

Just to confirm it works now.  I updated to a latest snapshot and the
installer may have done something as it attached late in the install but
first complained about no firmware.

Thanks for all the help Mark!

-peter

--
Over thirty years experience on Unix-like Operating Systems starting with QNX.