Er, yeah, I'm fully aware of that. That example isn't real-world usage,
it's just an illustration of the problem at the simplest level.

The point is that a TT2 coder shouldn't have to write at the level of a
hardcore Perl "use strict use warnings" coder to avoid these warnings.
And that's ignoring the point that the functionality of TT2 has changed
somewhere between 2.14 and 2.19 because of (I suspect) the introduction
of "use warnings" in the various modules.

It's not just the annoyance of logs filling up, I'm actually finding
apache (2.2.9) will crash when a warning like this appears repetitively
in a tight loop. An apache bug for sure, but my natural reaction is to
try to solve the warnings rather than the fault that results from the
warnings.

:Travis