Did you run the install script after doing the installation? That writes the
info needed for Apache. Be sure to run the correct script (e.g., client or
server, and the one for the OS).

The TS conf file ends up located in etc/apache2/others, I believe. The mod file
stays at the root of your server application.

Httpd.conf points to the others folder for third party modules

Also, check out the Console. Search on Apache and you might get some insight
there if you're still having issues.

Sent from my iPad Air �� ����