You need the mod for Apache 2.4
The mod being pointed to is for Apache 2.2

Ah, and I see you're running TS 6, not 7.
The correct mod may work, however. I imagine that it is included in the TS 7
installs, but not the TS 6 one.

Are the two mods in your TS server directory or just the one?
I can send you the correct mod if you don't have it. Then it's just a matter of
some file editing to fix the problem.
Let me know if you need that mod for Apache 2.4 and I'll send it to you
directly. No guarantee that it'll work with TS 6, but very well might.

I do recommend updating the Mac OS (it's like 5 versions old...) and the
Terascript version if possible, too.  ��

Sent from my iPad Air �� ����