This is Apache 2.4.16 btw.

Wayne

> On 12 Feb 2016, at 10:48 PM, Dale Graham <dale.gra...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Did you run the install script after doing the installation? That writes the
> info needed for Apache. Be sure to run the correct script (e.g., client or
> server, and the one for the OS).

I did but that is for OSX 10.6. In 10.10.5 the folder structure is a little
different so I went through the steps manually and corrected where necessary.

> The TS conf file ends up located in etc/apache2/others, I believe. The mod
> file stays at the root of your server application.

Done

> Httpd.conf points to the others folder for third party modules
>
> Also, check out the Console. Search on Apache and you might get some insight
> there if you're still having issues.

I thought I’d first see if there was a verbose mode for starting apache but
when I quit apache from the terminal I got the following message:
httpd: Syntax error on line 537 of /private/etc/apache2/httpd.conf: Syntax
error on line 1 of /private/etc/apache2/other/terascript.conf: Cannot load
/Applications/TeraScript Server 6/terascript60_OSX_apache22_64.so into server:
dlopen(/Applications/TeraScript Server 6/terascript60_OSX_apache22_64.so, 10):
Symbol not found: _ap_log_error\n  Referenced from: /Applications/TeraScript
Server 6/terascript60_OSX_apache22_64.so\n  Expected in: flat namespace\n in
/Applications/TeraScript Server 6/terascript60_OSX_apache22_64.so

Wayne Irvine

Byteserve Pty Ltd
w: http://www.byteserve.com.au/
e: i...@byteserve.com.au