Okey, I'm a real neophyte when it comes to SSL.
I need to [pretty much] duplicate the SSL tests for
IBM's SSL module.  Among other things, I presume that
means I need to create some things (keys? certs?)
corresponding to those in the t/ssl/{keys,certs} directories.
Right?  Or are the t/ssl/certs/*.crt files client-side
only?  Which of these things do I need to put into
a format IBM's module can read, and what were the
particulars of the ones generated for mod_ssl (so I
can create some with the same parameters for the IBM module)?
--
#ken    P-)}