Doug MacEachern wrote:

> i just added a t/conf/ssl/README with descriptions.
> i would hope that the ibm ssl module can understand the
> same certificates and keys, as they are standard formats.

I haven't tried; I probably made a poor assumption.

> what does ibm use for a crypto library? rsa?  openssl?
> or does ibm have its own implementation?

Something called GSKIT.  I'm not sure of its antecedents.

You know what's popping my corn right now?  Trying to
find out where the flippin' .conf files get a lot of their
contents.  For instance, t/conf/extra.conf contains:

<IfModule mod_echo.c>
    <VirtualHost mod_echo>
        ProtocolEcho On
    </VirtualHost>

    <IfModule mod_ssl.c>
        Listen 8532

        <VirtualHost _default_:8532>
                ServerName localhost:8532

but I can't figure out where any of it is coming from.
(This is one reason I referred to this stuff as 'spaghetti'
a couple of weeks ago -- it's freakin' UNobvious as hell!)
--
#ken    P-)}