On Wednesday, June 18, 2003, at 08:34  PM, Stas Bekman wrote:

I was using that article and the one on perl.com, or I would have got nowhere. I'll likely submit some docs for TestRequest shortly.

Fantastic. May I suggest that modules should include only API docs, but all real usages go to the tutorial? modperl-docs/src/general/testing/testing.pod

Yes. I started writing it yesterday. I'm putting in enough examples to get one started, and then just trying to document the API (which isn't easy).

No, I run `make test`. In my test scripts, which live in t/, when I want to parse the log, I have to open 'logs/error_log', not 't/logs/error_log'. It runs out of t/.

What you try to say is that the ServerRoot is t/, not that t/TEST is invoked from t/. You can override that of course.

How?

David

[EMAIL PROTECTED]                              ICQ: 15726394
http://kineticode.com/                         Yahoo!: dew7e
                                               Jabber: [EMAIL PROTECTED]