On Thursday, June 19, 2003, at 08:31  PM, Ken Williams wrote:

Yes - I haven't tried it out myself, so I'm just assuming y'all are reporting accurately (even when contradicting each other ;-).

Yes, that's precisely the issue.

I'm just saying (wearing my Module::Build hat) that it's quirky and undesirable for the CWD to be anything other than the base directory when running tests.

Agreed. And as I said in my last email, if consistency within the suite is important, it'd be fine, I think, for the ServerRoot to be the base directory, too.

Regards,

David

[EMAIL PROTECTED]                              ICQ: 15726394
http://kineticode.com/                         Yahoo!: dew7e
                                               Jabber: [EMAIL PROTECTED]