William McKee wrote:
On Thu, May 20, 2004 at 08:29:33PM -0700, Stas Bekman wrote:

Please show us the verbose trace:

t/TEST -trace=debug

including the part where you completed the interactive questions, and it brought you back to interactive config again.

Got the latest version from CVS again and this time received the following message when running `perl Makefile.PL':

    generating script t/TEST
    Checking if your kit is complete...
    Warning: the following files are missing in your kit:
        META.yml
        Please inform the author.
        Writing Makefile for Apache::Test

The trace is attached. Note that this test was performed on a different system which apparently did not have the location of my server cached so I had to type it in. I still saw the same looping behavior.

All tests pass if I run `t/TEST -httpd /usr/local/apache/bin/httpd'.

Thanks William, what do you have inside: /home/william/.apache-test/Apache/TestConfigData.pm