David Wheeler wrote:

now I think I'll commit a change so that TestMB only outputs the "Generating test running script" message if verbosity is enabled. Maybe you'd like to consider that for TestMM, too?

I think we should try to be consistent with all TestM* frontends, no?

I think we kept this message, in the same fashion to MakeMaker writing what does it do. and it's good to tell the user that a utility was created, so they know they can use it. e.g. we tell people to use

  t/TEST -v foo

when running specific tests, so it's good to know that it was created.

But I don't have a strong feeling about that.