On Jul 9, 2004, at 1:01 PM, Stas Bekman wrote:

I think we should try to be consistent with all TestM* frontends, no?

Yes.

I think we kept this message, in the same fashion to MakeMaker writing what does it do. and it's good to tell the user that a utility was created, so they know they can use it. e.g. we tell people to use

  t/TEST -v foo

when running specific tests, so it's good to know that it was created.

Hrm. That's a point. I was just thinking that it might be good not to change the usual output of MM or MB unless we were asked to be verbose.

But I don't have a strong feeling about that.

Me, neither, it was just easy to add. I'll revert the change if others feel strongly about it.

Regards,

David