Christopher H. Laco wrote:
if you could also contribute the cookie test that would be handy too.

I'm feeling a bit dense at the moment. To the list, or to the forthcoming [self] test suite? I'm not sure I understand the request.

Either way if you find how to use A-T to handle cookies or fix it to do so, it's be handy to add a new A-T tests (in addition to existing ones in Apache-Test/t/) so we don't break this feature in the future, which is easily possible sans having a test.

Plus it'll be great to have this documented... if you don't have the time to send a proper patch, feel free to send some blurb+example(s) here and I'll adopt it for the docs.