torsdag 13 januari 2005 16.16 skrev Stas Bekman:
> Oden Eriksson wrote:
> [...]
>
> > To test this I have removed the tagging but got problems elsewhere
> > because we use defines to activate stuff in our config. So for example
> > *if* mod_env is installed we pass -DHAVE_ENV when starting apache. I
> > think the easiest thing for me to do is to make a wrapper that feeds A-T
> > with what it wants.
>
> see my patch in the other reply.

I did, thanks.

> > Does the A-T stuff has to be installed? Is it required during mod_perl
> > runtime in any way?
>
> No and No.

Thank you. I was planning to make this "make test" work first, then don't
install the A-T stuff from the mod_perl2 package but provide a new
perl-Apache-Test package that possible could be used later by our QA. How to
use it that way I don't know yet, but I suppose it is meant to be used that
way so...

Thanks Stas.
--
Regards // Oden Eriksson