I haven't been actively working on texi2html recently - my primary interest is that it generates the CVS manual properly, which 1.72 still does.

Patrice Dumas has been doing most of the recent work and is usually quick to respond. I've cc'd him as well as the texi2html development list.

Regards,

Derek