On Wed, Jun 26, 2002 at 10:24:56PM +0200, Michael Hallgren wrote:

> Hrm,.. I'm thinking of buying a MacOSX box. Am I wrong in my understanding
> that a \approx vanilla teTeX would compile and work? Interesting to know
> whether or not I'd be able to follow "bleeding edge" with ease.

a *beta* teTeX, not what is theoretically the current release.
the real new release should be sometime soon. I'd not be
surprised if it shipped with Mac OSX binaries.

I do believe it compilers fairly vanilla-ly, _if_ you
have installed all the right tools :-}

there are plenty of Mac OSX teX setup instructions on the web anyway.
search for "texshop".