On Wed, 24 Apr 2002 11:42:27 +0200, Mike Chapman
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>I might
>point out that the how-to does not provide directions for updating an
>existing installation. Although I feel it is fairly obvious how one
>ought to go about it, it is entirely possible that we will still receive
>questions about it.

Yes, my feeling too was that if one can install the thing in the first
place, updating ought to be a self-explanatory procedure -- just
overwrite the old files with the new ones. Or am I missing something
there?

>The how-to recommended organization of the various files, which I
>followed. I especially feel that the new structure is more in alignment
>with a standard TeX structure and more intuitive to understand than my
>old "organization" (as you doubtless have no trouble believing if you
>have read any of my recent posts).
>
>A big thank you to Eva (and Christof) for their efforts in extending
>"musix" to MiKTeX users. The time to thank Christian for his Unix/Linux
>how-to is coming...
And thank you in return. It's nice to know the file is useful, and
that the procedure works when someone other than I applies it! :)

Eva

Guitar edition of J.S. Bach, Lute Suite BWV 995 has moved to:
http://icking-music-archive.sunsite.dk/scores/bach/bwv995/bwv995cg.pdf
--
"...Therefore I swear by God that I will seek out this man whom
I fear until I find him, and strike him on the mouth. If heaven