I'm currently preparing a piece for (tenor) solo + choir in Mt-X.
In the solo part, I'd like to omit the empty bars of the choir.
In the choir part, I'd like to omit the empty bar of the soloist.

How do I achieve this? I managed to omit the rest marks [rpb],
but not to omit the redundant bars as well.
Following is a part of the code.

Irwin.

Title: Lekhah Dodi
Composer: Isaac Heymann
Style: Tenor SATB
Tenor: Voices Ts ; Vocal ; Clefs G8
Meter: 3/4
Sharps: 3
Bars/Line: 6
Space: 6

a1 a4dd a4 | a2 a4 | b2 g4 | e2d | a4 ( b a ) | b c2 | a4 ( b g8d ) g1 | a2d ||
L: Le-khah do-di lik-rat kal-lah pe-nei shab-bat ne-ka-be-lah.
rpb        | rpb   | rpb   | rpb | rpb        | rpb  | rpb             | rpb ||
rpb        | rpb   | rpb   | rpb | rpb        | rpb  | rpb             | rpb ||
rpb        | rpb   | rpb   | rpb | rpb        | rpb  | rpb             | rpb ||
rpb        | rpb   | rpb   | rpb | rpb        | rpb  | rpb             | rpb ||

rpb               | rpb             |]
m1/4/0/0 ( a8 b ) | m3/4/0/0 c2  c4 |]
m1/4/0/0 ( c8 d ) | m3/4/0/0 e2 e4  |]
L: Le-khah do