From: Christian Mondrup [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Montag, 6. Mai 2002 22:33
To: Mike Chapman
Subject: Re: [TeX-music] Web spies and virus spread

Mike Chapman wrote:
> Christian,
>
> That's the point I don't understand--I thought dangerous viruses could
> only exist in the form of attachments.

As a linux user I hasten to underline that this is not something I
*know* but rather something that I presume. You might do the TeX-Music
list a favour by publically asking whether virus can in fact appear as
part of the very mail body. The hopefull Stefan Svensson wil share his
knowledge with all of us.

Bye
--
Christian Mondrup, Computer Programmer
Scandiatransplant, Skejby Hospital, University Hospital of Aarhus