Hi all,

Dirk Laurie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Pascal is a highly nonstandard language.  There is an official Pascal
> standard but there are many popular implementations which have many useful
> enhancements that are mutually incompatible (does this sound familiar?).

As the Mingw web page (http://www.mingw.org/) says, the GNU Pascal
seems still at a proposal level.
So my test with GNU Pascal was just a trial.
According to the documentation GNU Pascal has a compatiblity mode with
Borland Pascal 7.  Giving some option might invoke it, but I can't find
out the option.

Christian informed "Borland Pascal 7 free edition in French" to me.
http://www.inprise.fr/download/compilateurs/

Bob Tennent <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Try this:
>
>   The Free Pascal Compiler is a Turbo Pascal 7.0 and Delphi compatible
>   32bit Pascal Compiler.

Hmm... it seems interesting, but recently I have been very busy and
I have no time to test it nor to learn Pascal.

Best regards,

----
Hiroaki MORIMOTO <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>