Hi

Can this all be done with M-Tx? Because I have recently been using Ap very much and it often produced broken PS files when a slur crossed the page boundary. Broken in the sense that ps2pdf crashed on it.

Thank you!

Alexander

Andre Van Ryckeghem wrote:

I redid "Soll ich denn auch des Todes Weg und finstre Strassen reisen (Heinrich van
Herzogenberg)"
with the new Apl option.
It is amazing how easy it is to make the broken slurs with the right shape.

For most of the flatten slurs it is simpy "sf...sf" and if they collaps, using
something as
"suf+7s+3s+2...s+7".

If i understand well the vertical offsets of the broken slurs are relative to the
start of the slur
("suf+7s+3s+2" and not "suf+7s+10s+9").

Thank you very much Don for this amazing feature that fasten up a lot the typing of music.

Andre